Simple and Healthier 5 Step Pasta Salad Recipe
Here is the recipe of Simple and Healthier 5 Step Pasta Salad. You can make this with few ingredients, which are readily available in your kitchen. To make this pasta salad, just Boil the pasta in salted water, Toss and add salad dressing. This is perfect pasta salad you can use as breakfast or lunch. Give a try and let us known the results.
Ingredients for Salad
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 zucchini squash, sliced into 1/4-inch thick discs
- 1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh packed parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into 1/4-inch thick discs
Ingredients for Dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Steps of Simple and Healthier Pasta Salad Recipe
1. Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente and drain well.
2. Toss with ground black pepper and olive oil.
3. For the dressing, add the vinegar to a blender and add garlic, mustard, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper. Then add the olive oil in a slow thin stream.
4. Toss together the pasta, yellow squash, zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and parsley with enough of the dressing to coat.
5. Serve any additional dressing on the side.