How to Identify 7 Most Common Cancers ?
Here is the list of Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Men. Cancer is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. Both men and women are in almost equal risk for getting cancer at any age. But Warning Signs of Cancer in Men are less than women in many cases and this leads in late diagnosis. Usually they ignore mild signs and symptoms and identify those cancers only in final stages. This should be avoided and as soon as possible see your doctor and carry out necessary treatment to prevent complications.
Reading this post will offers you 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Men – you must watch out for this if you are a men. This symptoms and signs numbered from 1 to 10. There is also list of 7 Most Common Cancers usually found in men. 7 Most Common Cancers found in men includes prostate cancer, testicular cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, colo-rectal cancer, lung cancer and skin cancer. Warning Signs of Cancer in Men include urinary problems, skin problems, back pain, fatigue, fever, weight loss etc. Have a look for detailed information on each.
Warning Signs of Prostate cancer
1. Incontinence and other urinary changes may develop as you age. Many men have some problems while urinating. This includes A need to pee more often, especially at night. Some experience Dribbling, leaking, or an urgent need to go and Trouble starting to pee, or a weak stream. The cause here is from an enlarged prostate gland. So you should go for a blood test (called a PSA test) for prostate cancer.
Warning Signs of Testicular cancer
2. If there is a lump, heaviness, or any other change in your testicle, see the doctor and go for a physical exam, blood tests, and an ultrasound of your scrotum. This helps in detecting of any testicular cancer. Testicular cancer is less common than cancers of the prostate, lungs, and colon.
Warning Signs of Bladder or Kidney cancer
3. Any of the cancers of bladder, kidneys, or colon cause first sign as blood in pee or urine. See your doctor for any bleeding that’s not normal. One must rule out hemorrhoids or a urinary infection.
Warning Signs of colon or rectal cancer
4. Rather than the normal occasional bowel problem, frequent problem indicates that either colon or rectal cancer —collectively called colorectal cancers. Rectal bleeding may be an early sign of rectal cancer. In case of colon cancer, it affects the entire colon, while rectal cancer affects the lower portion which connects to the anus.
5. Back pain is the most common cause of disability. This is also a colorectal and prostate cancers symptom which may not show until they spread to other parts of the body, such as the back. If you have pain which is Unlike occasional muscle pain, and causes tenderness and discomfort in the bones (ones of the hips and lower back), then go for checkup.
Warning Signs of Lung cancer
6. Respiratory Symptoms like Coughing isn’t exclusive to smokers. This often gives Warning Signs of Cancer in Men. This is most commonly found in people with a cold or allergies. Some cases, persistent cough is an early sign of lung cancer. One should watch for the Coughing accompanied with bloody mucus, which is indicative of lung cancer in men.
7. Excessive Fatigue: Rather than normal tiredness, fatigue can be related to a number of chronic illnesses and medical disorders. This is a body’s signal that telling you that something is not right. As the cancer cells grows and reproduce, your body may start to feel run down and experience tiredness. It is very prominent in colorectal cancers in men.
8. Weight Loss of Unknown Reason: This is a very important Warning Signs of Cancer in Men. It is very difficult to maintain your weight as you get older. Most of them considers weight loss as a positive thing and feel happy if they are obese. A sudden and unexplained weight loss can indicate a serious health problem. You must see doctor once you rapidly drop pounds despite no changes in diet or exercise.
Warning Signs of Breast Cancer
9. Breast Changes and Breast cancer is not exclusive to women. Men also must watch for suspicious lumps in the breast area. Incidence of male breast cancer also rising now a days. Genes can play a role in male breast cancer. Exposure to radiation or high estrogen levels are risk factors for both males and females. Females and males care about this specially during your 60s.
Warning Signs of Skin cancer
10. Skin changes are the most noticeable symptoms for skin cancers. You have to look for new lumps or growths on your skin. See doctor if there is a sore or bruise that does not heal. Another must watch symptom is a mole that changes in shape, size or colour or bleeds in unusual circumstances.