Best Natural Home Remedies for Insect Bites
Most of them would be experienced with some kind of Insect Bite once in life ? Insect bites are puncture wounds or stings of venom caused by insects into the skin. This can happen from mosquitoes, fleas and mites. Most of the time these are not severe. Immediate skin reactions from Insect Bite includes redness, swelling, pain or itching. You can try some Natural Home Remedies for Insect Bites. Those bites from sting bees, fire ants, hornets, wasps are highly painful and rarely cause a severe allergic reaction known as anaphylaxis.
Black spider is most dangerous insect and death may occur if left untreated. Here you can read about 10 best Natural Home Remedies for Insect Bites. Most of this Home Remedies for Insect Bites are based on Ayurveda and using Herbs and plants with medicinal properties. Get an idea about the Common Insect Bites, signs and symptoms, Home Remedies for Insect Bites and Do’s and Dont’s of Insect Bites.
Common Insect Bites Caused by:-
First Aid for Insect Bites
Once you are affected with an insect bite do these first aid steps. If needed go to nearby clinic or hospital for further management. In most cases, bites and stings can be easily treated at home with simple Home Remedies for Insect Bites. If the sting is still there try to remove it with the help of some safe object or with twisters. Clean the affected area with plain water or soap. Do not rub the area. Get an ice-pack and apply it to the mosquito bite. This will give reduction in pain and irritation. When you are bitten, avoid scratching and Ask a friend to help you locate insect bite. Then do one of the Home Remedies for Insect Bites.
Signs and Symptoms of Insect Bites
- Painful and swollen lymph
- Itching and Irritation
- Choking in extreme conditions
The Best All Natural and Ayurveda Home Remedies For Insect Bites
- Crush a handful of basil leaves to make a paste. Add 2 tsp of turmeric powder and Mix well. Apply on the infected area. This is one of the best Home Remedies for Insect Bites.
- Place a piece of inner side of banana skin over the area, Do nit rub vigorously. This will help to reduce the pain.
- Applying lemon juice on areas with mosquito bites relieves the pain. This is one of the best Home Remedies for Insect Bites.
- Make a paste of neem by mixing neem powder with water and apply it over the skin with insect bite. Neem prevent any further infection.
- Get 2-3 teaspoons of coriander juice and apply on site of the bite. To make the paste, add and crush coriander leaves and mix with one-third cup of water.
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood and turmeric and apply. It has a soothing effect. This is one of the best Home Remedies for Insect Bites.
- Extract some basil leaves juice and apply it over the affected area. Repeat many time in a day.
For the Honey bee Bite:-
- Take some onion slices and Place them on the bee sting. Hold or tape it for 1 hr.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water and Apply on the affected area
- Apply salt on the affected area. It relieves the pain and This is one of the best Home Remedies for Insect Bites.
- Application of tobacco powder on the affected area is also practiced to relieve the pain.
- Local application of honey is proved as effective honey bee bites.
- Extract juice out of garlic and apply it on the affected area. This is one of the best Home Remedies for Insect Bites.
Do’s for Insect Bites
- For insect bites on arm or leg, Lower that part of the body in order to prevent spreading of the venom.
- After few hours, once you notice swelling elevate the body part to reduce swelling
- Stay seated or rest on your bed as soon as possible after an insect bite to avoid Spreading of venom
- If the area is swelling rapidly and becoming redder, see a doctor immediately
- Insect bites on mouth or throat should be checked soon with the doctor
Dont’s for Insect Bites
- Restrict your movements immediately after insect bite, so as not to allow the venom to spread.
- Avoid pricking or bursting it as this cause infection.
- Never rub Vigorously over the area, even if you feel itching and irritation
- Do not experiment with the area where you have been stung, such as squeezing
- If blisters are formed, do not break them.