Summer is the season which needs special Skin and Hair Care. Here are some easy and wonderful Home Remedies for Beautiful Summer Skin. During this time, you should only use quality summer skin care products. People search a lot for summer skin care tips. Here are some useful and simple Summer Skin and Hair Care tips you can try. The selection should depends upon type of your skin.
Summer skin care for oily skin is different from the summer skin care for dry skin. If you follow a proper summer skin care routine, there will be no issues like pimples, pigmentation or tan. Summer hair care is also important, specially for dry hair. Dry hair need special attention in this season to prevent hair fall, dandruff, split ends etc. Tips for summer hair care also included in this article.
Summer Skin Care Tips
- You must keep your skin clean and well hydrated in the summer. Always go for Shower twice a day in this season. Make sure all the folds and creases of your skin is clean.
- After bath, use a suitable moisturizer with a higher SPF value. This protects your skin from sun light and UV rays harm. Those with dry skin should use the moisturizer to avoid dry and scaly skin during summer.
- Use products with ‘Tan Protection Index’ to avoid sun tan. Using a product with 2 – 3 stars or pluses symbols should be enough to give you the right amount of protection.
- Before few minutes of bath, apply some coconut oil all over your face and body. You cal also keep this for half an hour as per your time availability. Avoid application on face if you have oily skin with pimples.
- The light chain chemical ingredients structure of the coconut oil allows to penetrates your skin to keep it well hydrated. This is the best tip for anti aging and youthful skin.
- When you come back after sun exposure, wash your face with plenty of cold water to help to soothe and calm the skin. Follow this up with calamine lotion or a mud-pack.
Summer Hair Care Tips
- Sun light is also very bad for your hair. This is important for people with colored hair. Keep your hair covered or reduce exposure to sun when you go to beach or out in the sun.
- Harsh UV rays of the sun causes damage to your hair. Those having colored hair, must use specially formulated hair protecting shampoos.
- The all natural oil – Coconut oil provides great protection for your hair. just apply it before shampooing and then wash and condition your hair.
- You can also try applying of oil after shampooing, use a lighter version of the coconut oil and this works like a thin coat of protection on your hair.
- Hair swells during summer due to humidity. With the application of coconut oil your cuticles, which is the outermost layer of the hair shaft will remain well protected.
- Avoid exposing to dry heat or dry wind as this can really damage your hair. The effect is clear with rough ends of the hair. To protect from rough and dry hair apply coconut oil your hair well, from root to tip.
- Try a good massage once in a week which tingles your scalp and improves circulation. But you should void massages if you have dandruff or some other skin infection.
Summer Skin and Hair Problems – Home Remedies
Prevention the first remedy for sunburn. You should use new SPF technology packed products for skin care. This shields your skin, when you are at pool side or beach. If you have sunburn, try ice cold compress to reduce pain and helps to cool your skin. Also Use Hydro cortisone cream.
2. Uneven Skin Tone
Increased sun exposure cause this issue. Fair skin and dark skin complexions are also vulnerable for this issue. Avoid sunbath as much as possible and use enough sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher when go out. For those with severe damage, alpha-hydroxy acid peels may work.
3. Dull Skin
Dull skin with tan is another issue in summer. You should eat sweet potatoes and broccoli to get enough plant estrogen. Aim for beautiful skin from within and glow with natural ingredients like Vitamin A,C,leafy greens which are high in natural estrogen.
4. Frizzy Hair
Frizzy Hair is the result of hotter summer – humid air. When you styling use a ceramic blow dryer with a diffuser for fast and smooth results. Avoid hair care products which used to repel moisture from the humid air.
5. Parched Lips
You must avoid lip balms with medicated menthol or camphor content. These can make your lips dry over time. Use glosses with soothing property.
Extra heat, oil and sweat causes pimples on your skin. Use a glycolic or salicylic acid cleanser. All makeup products should be oil free to avoid clogging or pores. Never over dry your skin to prevent breakouts.
Dry, scaly and discolored skin caused by stress and heat and results in Eczema. This can develop around feet, elbows, knee, neck and underarms. Avoid triggering perfumes, detergents and use gentle cleansers and moisturizers.