In order to get a look that appeal all five senses, people go ahead for Permanent Makeup without understanding the health risks associated with this. Without considering this safety issues, this is a good option for those who living at a Fast Forward pace in such tight schedules. With the use of Permanent Makeup, no need to spend long hours in front of the mirror for that desired look. With your own risk, you can try a permanent Beauty Solution to get the perfect look 24 hours.
What is Permanent Makeup ?
Permanent Cosmetic Make-up is the latest concept in beauty segment. This is now gaining high popularity. Once done, this can meet all your special beauty requirements in a highly economical manner. You can own beautifully shaped eyebrows or fill gaps or cuts between your eyebrows with magic of Permanent Cosmetic Make-up.
How to Find a Good Permanent Makeup Artist ?
According to the British Association Of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC), you must follow some guidelines to Find a Good Permanent Makeup Artist to avoid risks and accidents associated with the Permanent Makeup. This includes:-
- Have a look at your therapist’s portfolio to gauge their experience.
- Read client reviews and Social media makes it easier than ever. So do your research well.
- Check out your therapist’s training, Includes accreditation from an awarding organisation or an official association.
- Make sure your therapist has specialist treatment-risk insurance to cover you both.
- Ask the therapist to show you around the clinic before booking, so that you can check it’s clean and hygienic.
- There should be a machine with a CE mark for treatment, and the pigment follows the EU safety regulations.
- Some councils require special treatment license. If yours does, ask to see a copy.
- Be wary if the price seems unusually cheap. This is an invasive treatment which cost a reasonable sum.
Types of Permanent Makeup
- Permanent Eyebrow Enhancement
- Permanent Eyeliner and Kaajal
- Permanent Lip Lines and Lipstick
- Permanent Beauty Spot
- Permanent Colouring of Leucoderma Patches
Cost of Permanent Makeup
- The average cost per procedure varies but usually averages between $400-$800.
- Advanced work may be charged at $150 to $250 per hour.
Benefits of Permanent Makeup
This is a good option for those wish to have a Soft, natural enhancement to usual appearance. This is also Best for people who can’t wear traditional cosmetics due to allergies and skin sensitivities. It is Good for active people who want to look their best. With this, one can Maintain best looks at activities such as swimming, hiking, biking, tennis, aerobics. You Don’t need to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics.
This is a Gift for those with challenged vision, who have difficulty applying their cosmetics. This makeup is also Beneficial for people with arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke survivor. It is also an option for busy people who don’t have time to spend applying and refreshing makeup.
Safety of Permanent Makeup
To avoid infection and spreading of other diseases, proper sterilization and disinfection guidelines should met. Professionals in the permanent cosmetic industry should attend Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) classes. While doing the procedure, they must use new Needle which should be sterile for each client. The room for Permanent Makeup or treatment should be in an area free from other contaminants.
Disposable and sterilized one-time use machine parts should be purchased by the artist and after each usage this should be disposed in a sharps container. Personal protection equipment such as disposable one-time use aprons and gloves should be new for each client. This is also applicable for Disposable one-time use chair/bed covering. The technician should be clean and neat. should be new for each client.
Risks Associated with Permanent Makeup
- Infection from unsterile tattooing equipment and needles
- Chance of spreading HIV, hepatitis, and skin infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus (“staph”)
- Allergic reactions associated with certain shades of ink in permanent makeup
- Granulomas or nodules may form around material
- Keloids may form any time you injure or traumatize your skin.
- MRI complications like swelling or burning in the affected areas during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Permanent Makeup Removal
Despite advances in laser technology, removing a tattoo is a painstaking process. This is usually involving several treatments and considerable expense. Complete removal without scarring may be impossible. Keep this in mind, Before going for Permanent Makeup.